Bonus 1: The complete audio version of The Ultimate Song Workouts Collection. These are quick explanations of each song workout so you can learn much faster and from anywhere. Available as a free upgrade on May 20th 2023, worth $47!
Bonus 3: E3MOM, our best-selling manual that will teach you 16 brand-new HIIT formats that can't find anywhere else for any price (value $29).
Bonus 4: My wildly popular workout ideas mini-course. You'll discover my top ten creative workouts of all time (hand-picked from over 3000 drills).
Bonus 5: 99 Innovative workouts that are pre-programmed with a wide variety of awesome exercises (value: $67).
Enter your bullet points here..
- Total payment
- 1xSong Workouts$97-+
All prices in USD
- What types of songs are included?I have included a diverse range of catchy and popular songs from the 80s right through to the present day, so there’s a bit of something for everyone.
- Are these e-books?Yes. They are in PDF format. You also have my express permission to print if you like.
- How do the templates work?The entire song workouts collection is completely done for you with pre-selected exercises. However, I have duplicated the entire collection and removed the exercises so you can add your own. This allows you to create hundreds of different variations of each song workout quickly and easily.
- I train seniors. Will these work for me?Yes! They work for almost any type of class. And you can also modify the exercises to suit your clientele.
- How Are The cheat sheets different from the main product?The cheats sheets are a condensation black and white text version of the entire collection, so you can print them at a very low cost (next to zero) and keep them with you at the classes. That way, you’ll always have a fun drill to hand whenever you need it.
- What type of exercises have you included?Mostly bodyweight, but you can use the templates to create equipment-based song workouts if you like.
- I train clients in a small studio. Are these suitable?Yes, they require no room at all. For those of you that do have room, I have also included a few drills that require short sprints as a bonus.
- Ask Us Anything?If you have a question about The Ultimate Song Workouts Collection, please let me know, and I'll get back to you asap. My email is email@example.com.